Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My First Real Estate Magazine Cover !!


Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a great holiday season and did something fun to ring in the new year. 2012 is starting off right.  Things over here at Brian Doherty Photography and Design have been WICKED busy. Very excited to be on the front of The Real Estate Book. This is my first cover (hopefully the first of many). This was such a beautiful house in Hanover, MA.  In order to get the whole house in the shot, I had to stand on top of my car with my camera attached to a 7 ft mono pod.  Lucky nether myself or the camera lost our balance. 

Brian Doherty Photography Real Estate | Advertising | Editorial
Commercial & Residential
 South Shore Boston based photographer specializing in Interior Photography for the Real Estate, Design and Construction Industries.
Call to book your appointment today 781-698-9650 or visit www.BrianDohertyPD.com

2 comments:

  1. Over the years the building of various companies such as clothing, commercial and real estate office.

    Property Management

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot for your valuable sharing,right from the beginning till end it was really very informative.I can witness the experience and steps you have taken to accomplish this wonderful work.
    Res Course

    ReplyDelete